Discover the Benefits of CREFC Membership
Join us in making an impact across the commercial real estate industry and enhancing your employees’ ability to grow and prosper.
- The CRE Finance Council (CREFC) is the trade association for the commercial real estate finance industry.
- CREFC’s members play a critical role in the US economy through the financing of office buildings, industrial and warehouse properties, multifamily housing, retail facilities, hotels, and other types of commercial and multifamily real estate.
- CREFC is dedicated to promoting liquidity, transparency, and efficiency in the commercial real estate finance markets.
- It accomplishes this by:
- Acting as a legislative and regulatory advocate for the industry,
- Playing a vital role in setting market standards and best practices, and
- Providing education for market participants.
- CREFC also hosts events that bring together members from across the industry.
- These programs range from large conferences to small group networking.
Who are CREFC Members
- More than 350 companies and 20,000 individuals are members of CREFC.
- CREFC members span every sector of the industry including balance sheet and securitized lenders, loan and bond investors, private equity firms, servicers and rating agencies, among others.
- Review the full list of CREFC Membership firms here.
Benefits of CREFC Membership