January Conference Health & Safety Communications
CREFC looks forward to seeing everyone at our annual January conference in Miami.
After nearly two years of virtual and distanced meetings, we see significant value in convening with our peers and colleagues in-person.
With this in mind, CREFC is dedicated to ensuring your health and safety – and peace of mind – as much as possible while you join us next week. We kindly remind you to please stay home if you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. The conference will be available to stream to ensure you receive the latest industry insights.
CREFC is following all CDC event guidelines for our conference and will be enforcing strict precautions throughout the entire event, including:
- Proof of vaccination: All attendees must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination. No one will be allowed into any component of the conference without proof of vaccination.
- Daily temperature scans: All registered attendees will have their temperatures scanned each day prior to gaining access to the conference.
- Mask requirement: All attendees are required to wear a mask while indoors during the conference. Masks are strongly encouraged while in outside meeting spaces.
- Social distancing: Ballrooms and meeting areas will be set to allow for distance between attendees.
- Testing: CREFC will provide optional rapid COVID testing onsite for any attendee at no charge.
For your convenience, CREFC will be using Health Pass by CLEAR
during the January Conference, which provides secure, digital proof of vaccination and other entry requirements before you check-in to the event. Download and enroll here
For any questions, please reach out to Caitlin Adams
. We look forward to seeing everyone in person next week.
CRE Finance Council