The mission of the mentorship program is to provide an opportunity for young leaders and seasoned professionals in the commercial real estate finance industry to connect, grow and create a lasting relationship by sharing their industry knowledge, experiences and professional guidance in a confidential and informal atmosphere.
The program will run on an annual basis. For the inaugural year, the program will run from May 15th to December 31st, 2017. The Mentorship Committee together with CREFC will match participants based on their online submissions (one mentor per one mentee).
Mentees should have less than 10 years in the commercial real estate finance industry and Mentors should have more than 10 years in the commercial real estate finance industry. Mentors and Mentees are encouraged to meet at least once a month, either in person or on a telephone call. The minimum requirement is to meet once a quarter. CREFC will be offering multiple complimentary mentorship events in 2017.
These events will be listed on our Upcoming Events Calendar
- Lorna Banister, Associate, Ballard Spahr
- Nik Chillar, Managing Director, Belgravia Capital Management
- Bess Creswell, Partner, Burr & Forman LLP
- Connie Lahn, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg
- Meagen Leary, Partner, Duane Morris LLP
- Annelise Osborne, Managing Partner, Osborne Capital Partners, LLC
- Jenna Unell, General Counsel, C-III Asset Management
- Mary Wang, Associate, Situs
May 15, 2017 – December, 31, 2017
Sign up as a Mentor
Sign up as a Mentee