The Young Professionals (YP) Program was established in 2014 with a mission to provide the premier platform for young CRE finance professionals to foster meaningful business relationships, gain relevant and timely industry knowledge and receive expert advice through networking events, education seminars and panels and mentoring/mentee opportunities. Today, over 2,400 Young Professionals comprise this program, actively forming their own educational programs and networking events.
At least one education program is offered each month throughout the U.S. and quarterly networking events are held, ranging from 50-200 attendees.
- Recognition on CREFC website as 2018 Young Professional Supporter
- Five (5) complimentary registrations to each seminar
- Opportunity to provide literature or marketing material at the YP registration desk
- Branding exposure via marketing on items below:
- All YP Marketing Email Banners
- 4-6 email blasts per event
- Exposure to over 14,000 recipients
- All YP Event Signage
- All YP Event webpages
- YP Notepads (available for attendees at each educational program)
More details on becoming a Young Professionals Series Supporter.
YP Series Sponsorship Application