The Trepp/CREFC CMBS Collateral Performance Database
The Trepp/CREFC CMBS Collateral Performance Database is an industry-supported centralized database for CMBS transaction information. Accessible directly through the CRE Finance Council website, the Trepp/CREFC database tracks the historical performance of collateral that underlies the majority of the actively traded CMBS transactions.
The reports that are available through the Trepp/CREFC Collateral Performance Database are summarized below.
Login to the Trepp/CREFC Collateral Performance Database (members only)
Transaction Performance Reports
At the transaction level, there are 2 performance reports that allow comparative analysis to be performed across individual deals and deal types.
Loan Performance Reports
The loan performance reports contain summarized information for loans in the CMBS Collateral
- Loan Performance By Property Type
- Loan Performance By Origination Year
- Loan Performance By State
- Loan Performance By ACLI Region
Individual transaction level data can be downloaded directly from the CRE Finance Council web site on an ad-hoc basis. Specific CRE Finance Council Investor Reporting Package (IRP) files include:
- property summary (static)
- loan set-up data (static)
- loan periodic data (updated monthly)
- bond level data (updated monthly)
- collateral summary (updated monthly)